You are welcome to apply for one of our English programs; you can choose from:
• 6-year MD program (requires high school certificate),
• 5-year DMD program (requires high school certificate),
• 3-year B.Sc. Nursing program (requires high school certificate),
• 4-year PhD program (requires an MD or MSc diploma).
• 8 month Preparatory Course (requires high school certificate)
If you plan to move around Europe during your studies, we are happy to inform you that our programs are comprehensive enough to be accepted internationally. Thanks to the ECTS (European Credit Transfer System), you can be fully mobile and continue your education in other countries. Our medical and dentistry diplomas are subject to automatic recognition in the European Union which Poland joined in May 2004. They are also recognized by Medical Council in Canada. Our university is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools with an ECFMG® Sponsor Note. For the graduation years indicated in the Sponsor Note, our students and graduates are eligible to apply to ECFMG for ECFMG Certification and USMLE® as a step towards ECFMG Certification. The NBME exams will help you in preparation for the USMLE exams in the USA.
See more: http://studymed.umed.pl/programs/